Sold in 500g trays. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods
- Flavour and palatability are very high, and encourage eating in animals with decreased appetite
- Low in fat
- Low bone content
- Low protein
- Easy to digest and gentle on the gut
- Supportive of dogs with Pancreatitis or Colitis
- Extremely gentle on the gut and allergen free
- Perfect for overweight dogs
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Canine diets which are high in fat can contribute to the development of various serious health concerns including weight gain, pancreatitis and colitis. Unfortunately, commercially available dog foods can contain high levels of fat due to the low-quality and biologically inappropriate ingredients. This is almost certainly a contributing factor to the obesity epidemic in the domesticated canine world today.
Whilst a certain amount of essential fatty acids is imperative for optimal canine health, it is important to ensure that your dog is not overconsuming high-fat foods (including human foods). Our light support recipe features British tripe and human-grade quality turkey, both of which are low-fat sources of quality protein, amino acids and other essential nutrients. This recipe is also naturally low in bone content.
Our natural ingredients are easy for your dog to digest, extremely gentle on the gut, allergen-free and deliver high quality nutrition to maintain your dog's healthy weight.
Nutriment's award-winning Support range is specifically designed to maintain specific areas of your dog's health. With innovative recipes to maintain kidney, liver and pancreas health, as well as varieties to support recovery and weight management, Nutriment's raw dog food solutions deliver high-quality nutrition in flavourful and energy dense portions.
British Washed Tripe, British Turkey with Bone, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder.