Sold in 500g trays. Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods and supportive herbs
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Fortified with antioxidants
- Increased vitamins A, D & E and lycopene from natural sources
- Enhanced Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA & DHA) from both white fish and added fish oil
- Berries and mushrooms for healthful polysaccharides, beta glucans, polyphenols, and sulphur-containing molecules
- Flavour and palatability are very high, and encourage eating in animals with decreased appetite
Recovering from illness, injury or surgery can be demanding on a dog's physical and mental health. Our recovery recipe contains carefully selected ingredients which are specifically useful for maintaining good health during a period of recovery.
Responsibly sourced white fish and organic chicken are low-fat, quality protein sources which are also packed with essential nutrients to support canine health. Supplementary biologically appropriate vegetables, fruits and superfoods in the recipe, such as mushrooms, blueberries, parsley and salmon oil, provide quality nutrients such as Vitamins A, D and E, lycopene, Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), antioxidants and other functional micronutrients (beta glucans, polyphenols and sulfur-containing molecules) to maintain a healthy immune system and replenish the body with nutrition.
Our natural raw dog food is easy to digest and supports optimal digestive health, which is essential during periods of recovery. It is also great tasting and well textured to encourage eating for dogs who may have a decreased appetite.
Nutriment's award-winning Support range is specifically designed to maintain specific areas of your dog's health. With innovative recipes to maintain kidney, liver and pancreas health, as well as varieties to support recovery and weight management, Nutriment's raw dog food solutions deliver high-quality nutrition in flavourful and energy dense portions.
White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Organic Chicken with bone, Organic Chicken heart and liver, Shiitake mushrooms, Blueberries, Parsley, Salmon Oil, Spirulina, Sunflower seeds, Turmeric
- White fish is high in protein and healthy fats.
- Organic Chicken and offal to ensure no unnecessary antibiotics.
- Mushroom polysaccharides are well documented for the health properties they possess.
- Blueberries are a whole-food antioxidant, these types of berries contain ellagic acid, anthocyanosises, and flavonoids that help scavenge free radicals.
- Salmon Oil is a good source of vitamin D.
- Spirulina is rich in antioxidants and contains a high concentration of vitamins and minerals. Spirulina contains key micronutrients for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Turmeric contains curcumin a compound that is well documented for its health properties.
- Quality protein for maintaining the immune system.