Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods and supportive herbs
- Low in fat
- Naturally high in Tryptophan, which is a natural calmer
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Highly digestible ingredients and gentle on the gut
- Allergen free
- High energy density
- High concentration of essential nutrients
- Herbs that are supportive of skin and gut health
Fresh British Green Tripe, Fresh British White Tripe, Fresh British Turkey with Bone, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Sunflower Seeds, Nettle, Slippery Elm, Chickweed, Oregano
While a raw food is highly digestible, some dogs need carefully selected ingredients and supplements to support healthy gut function. Our sensitive recipe contains a high density of nutrients which are specifically useful for maintaining good gut health on an every day basis.
The use of tripe offers a low-fat, quality protein source which are also packed with essential nutrients to support canine health. Supplementary biologically appropriate vegetables and superfoods in the recipe, such as nettle, slippery elm and chickweed provide quality nutrients such as Vitamins A, C and K, calcium, iron, magnesium, all of the essential amino acids and other functional micronutrients to offer protection within the gut while supporting healthy membrane function.
Nutriment's award-winning Support range is specifically designed to maintain specific areas of your dog's health. With innovative recipes to maintain kidney, liver and pancreas health, as well as varieties to support recovery and weight management, Nutriment's raw dog food solutions deliver high-quality nutrition in flavourful and energy dense portions.